Remember that moment...?

life tiger

Do you remember that moment when every goblin fight felt epic and really hard? Or that other moment when you had no idea what items to buy from the traders... or that moment at the main quest where you got drunked while drinking wine and put in the prison area that you had no idea what to expect and it all felt amazing...? Now look at the game... it progressed so much and well never get that feeling again... ooooohhh whales........ what was your best moment when you first played the game?

NotRogueOne

It started very early on when Adaon swiped my letter while we slept. I restarted the game twice and then started to avoid him altogether. After an hour i realized that this was probably all planned so i went along with the theft and was planning to one day find him and gut him. It was the best moment for me because it had confirmed for me that this game was very detailed in its gameplay and thoughtful storyline. I knew that exiled kingdoms wasnt going to be your typical app store game which for the most part seem pretty mindless.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
life tiger":2ko4jf92 said:
Now look at the game... it progressed so much and well never get that feeling again...

You will. Oh yes, you will. ;)

Roukan

Loreseeker
I really liked it when Lannegar Mines got reopened. It was a really nice touch to add miners to the areas near the entrance, with a few guards stationed there. Makes it feel like the npc characters are really living their own lives within the game.

life tiger

And that moment when bluesteel wapons were the best... I was so happy and proud when I got a bluesteel drop or had the money to buy them... you can buy them right...?

SirDonkalot

It feels like whenever David is creating content , its not just for the sake for releasing areas and Npcs but he wants you to catch you by surprise.

When you cleared the current given content and you feel like you solved "it" , the next updates prove to be challenging , As an Ironman who is hours in its like a mind game what possible could come next.

Im still scared to enter that new cave where the sign says that no teleports are allowed :mrgreen: given the prior death history...

David might be was one of the guys who enjoyed luring all the cows to the red portal in diablo 2. :roll: