Remains of Saint Perso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chella

I have cleared the entire Nayau tomb, used all the townhall hints, redone the tomb over and over, and I can not locate the remains. I have found all the hidden areas as well. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Cainus

What does say your journal ? Northeast ? Nortwest ? Corner ? Just check it with your map..

istara

I had an issue in a tomb where the named quest monster wasn't there.

I exited, gossiped more in a pub, returned, and he did show up. From memory it was the tomb in New Garand farmlands, in the far northwest room.

Chella

I was in the correct spot in the NE room as directed. Corpse on the ground was not lootable. Reloaded to an old save point, got all the gossip, and attempted the quest four times. My family all play, and there is nothing there. Quest gave same location each time.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Chella":1gm694y2 said:
I was in the correct spot in the NE room as directed. Corpse on the ground was not lootable. Reloaded to an old save point, got all the gossip, and attempted the quest four times. My family all play, and there is nothing there. Quest gave same location each time.

can you please show us the journal text, and a screenshot of your location?

Chella

Thank you for your feedback. I leveled up another two levels and tried the townhall quest again. It gave me a completely different location, and I was able to complete.

To note,: the initial times I tried, I cleared the entire place and looted everything, secret rooms and all. Next time I'll take screenshots if I encounter something similar. :)

Tindell

Can you share where you found it because the gossip I'm getting has nothing to do with this quest? All talking about other monsters that I don't have quests for. At a loss

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Town Hall Quests use random locations. So, no one can know location in your particular case.

Also, thread is a bit old, thus locking it.

VDX_360

Staff member
@Tindell: Feel encouraged to post a new question a new thread if you have trouble. Posting on old posts can cause problems (the nerco-post issue).

There are several different types of Rumors you can hear. Rumors about Rumor Bosses, Rumors about Town Hall Quests and background rumors about things going in the world (which can give hints towards other quests. Sometimes you have to hear a bunch of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.