Recommended Equipment for IM Assassin Rogue?

Maximilian313

Loreseeker
Like thread title says, what is recommended equipment for Assassin Rogue Build as Iron Man?
I didn't started playthrough yet.
PS: I want to have Assassinate, Body Development, Flurry, Massive Criticals, Precision Strikes and Spiritual Ward as must-have skills. Any ideas for free slots?

Last edited:

Atomos

Personally I liked all the equipment with high elemental resistances, because rogues can't use heavy shields and armors (Assasins set is the best you can get pre ark). Ivory ring, Ring of the Bull, Ilmaran signet ring, Nivarian cloak, Tiara of the heavens, Abbots ring, Oasis ring and all similar stuff makes you less squishy, and less reliant on Evasion. I haven't mentioned boots and amulets, that's because Bloodied scarf, boots of balance, and Ironfoot boots solve a lot of your problems. You'll want to boost your damage, so Gauntlets of Might, Cloak of Might, and Girdle of the rogue will help.
When you're facing a strong boss, make sure you have a meatshield protected with Intervention, and have some Scrolls of Circle of Restoration that you can use just in case (magical training skill needed).
Suggested armor progression:
Leather/hardened leather
Forest chain
Velites chain
Tolassian chain/Primal ice chain/Traitor chain
Assassin's armor
Ark+sunken citadel armors
Any questions?

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
Rogues are better served by being aggressive, so off-hand weapon tends to do better than a shield. However, there maybe times when you want a little more defense.

Atomos

Give that shield to Hirge, she's better with this stuff than any rogue will ever be ;). Rogues can focus on Evasion, hit&run tactics, and maybe Magical training to raise your companion in case she can't chug the potion fast enough ;)