Rebirth

MikeyB

First let me start this off by saying, great game and wonderful job by everyone on the wiki and this forum. Your post helped me thru the harder areas of the game and progress my berserker warrior to the end, or as far as the game allows us to go to.

Now for the real topic, just an idea really. Maybe implement a rebirth function where your quest and skills reset but you start back off with 1 point for each stat and every time you complete the game to that point you allocate an additional point to start with.

I know once you’ve gone thru the game 2-3 times you will far exceed the strength/damage for this game but it just gives everyone more to play for than getting to level 30+. Just an idea feel free to shoot it down or use it on the next one you create, which I’m waiting for! Have fun and keep grinding

JarrenDrahn

So you want a new game+ system? It isn't a bad idea but I suspect at this stage it's unlikely to happen.

Once I've finished every quest in the game and acquired everything I want on a save I tend to just create a new character. Occasionally I revisit old saves to mess around or if new content has been released.

MikeyB

I played a game similar to this on the pc back in the 90’s, it made players choose stats to create different classes and be able to use gear/skills. I know that idea at this point would be almost impossible to implement but a game+/ rebirth maybe.

Would make starting over easier on the pallet and if possible maybe give players the ability to change class also if possible

Duck123

Loreseeker
That is a cool idea but sadly i don’t think it will happen since after this update the developer is working mostly on his new game

MikeyB

I sure hope his next game is somewhat similar to ek, I loved this game, and if so maybe he could use any of these idea’s ( rebirth function and or character builds to base skills/ spells/ equiment and no set class)

JarrenDrahn

It could certainly be an idea for the next game, depending on what type of game it is. My guess is sci-fi given the ending to EK and the way the game engine works.

Andre27

Loreseeker
JarrenDrahn":1tlf8611 said:
It could certainly be an idea for the next game, depending on what type of game it is. My guess is sci-fi given the ending to EK and the way the game engine works.
Seems more like you'd be playing on some new map with new quests and so on.

The last vision in the Hall of Wisdom says that ships are sailing back to the old kingdom and adventurers flock to it. And that this is a vision of a sequel.