Re-enter to upper deck for farming after the quest been done?

Beecheese

Now I stuck at the elevator,can't use it to get upper deck. Am I missing something or this is it once you finished the quest.

Last edited:

Beecheese

Can anyone help? I googled everything but none mentions this after the quest. I have lost all the cards and pad, can't use the elevator to upper deck anymore.

RB33

How are you stuck on the elevator? Do you have a screenshot of it?

p4ran0id

Staff member
Once you finish the main quest, there is no way to go to upper deck again, you can use main room or reactor for grinding, that's all.

That's what happens when you finish the main quest

Screenshot_20200517-170314.md.png

Ps: there is nothing up there after finishing the main quest, you can get everything in main floor or reactor room 😉

Last edited:
Once you finish the main quest, there is no way to go to upper deck again, you can use main room or reactor for grinding, that's all.

That's what happens when you finish the main quest

Screenshot_20200517-170314.md.png

Ps: there is nothing up there after finishing the main quest, you can get everything in main floor or reactor room 😉
Level 28?

Beecheese

Thank you guys, if it is accessible that would be great, better than the radiation level.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Thank you guys, if it is accessible that would be great, better than the radiation level.

You can use that route for XP grinding, very effective

Clear main deck and sunken citadel, keep the ingame time, 12h after entering an area it will be reseted, so you can use that route for endless XP grinding, you won't even loose 12h for rest in an inn, very useful with XP scrolls