Rate my Cleric / Help wth stats

1van

Whats up guys?

I'm attaching 2 screenshots of my cleric's stats + skills. Can you help me out with traits?

I'm thinking it might not be worth it to spend many trait points in STR for +1 dmg.

Right now I believe my armor is too low at 17, but I don't believe I can get better eq as I'm not on Cleric's guild.

As for mana, I never really had any issues, but I've seen Clerics with much more mana than mine on even lower lvls...

Anyways, any comments will be helpful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-31-11-14-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-10-31-11-14-33.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 681
  • Screenshot_2016-10-31-11-15-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-10-31-11-15-00.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 681

Herumor

Hi, actually i'm pretty close to you and except for the 5 on End, same stats. Skills are the same with almost same lvls. Difference? I use and abuse on Mauls and Arbenos+ Inter.

How is Sacred Fire Skill?

Dimidium

I don't know the Cleric class like some people here do. Lets see what some other clerics are thinking.

Consider your post bumped :) He asked for help with stats and traits guys!

feldon

Loreseeker
I'll throw out a few things:
1. What do you spend/how do you spend your mana? Seems like you'd benefit from adding in Heal, if you're constantly using hp pots.

2. I have begun to lean towards agility based clerics for a few reasons. The secondary benefit of Agi (armor) is slightly more useful than Str's secondary (HP), especially if you commit any points to End.

2a. As a Cleric, one of your main damage dealers is AB might. More strikes with AB equals more damage dealt. I want to say your golem fist is a weapon that gains a boost from Agi (need to check that).

3. Sacred fire is a good lead in attack but loses value as you face stronger enemies. Rumors have it getting revamped, so maybe wait to see what happens there.

4. If you are in the WG, even more reasons to go Agi/faster weapons. Those skills are also based on # of strikes.

5. As for equipment, there may be a few pieces out there that can improve you AR, even pieces of the Blessed plate set that don't have to be bought from CG trader.