Random Bosses (original title: I have a question I hope someone can answer)

Gewehr 43

So I took a nap to replenish my health, grabbed some more healing potions, and headed back to the canyon, not really expecting to find the trolls still there.
But they were.
Actually you can find out how long every rumor boss will be waiting for you to kill him. Go to nearest inn and learn rumors until you get information about him. Also you don't need to meet him in person before learning rumors. Since level 11 rumor bosses start to spawn randomly around the world. Usually you get rumors about them first then search and kill.

Was hoping for a rare drop in exchange.
As for me, rumor boss loot isn't worth hunting for. Even all 12 black shards can be obtained from fixed bosses.

Invector

The name of the enemy is randomly generated.

Thanks for the info! That would explain why Morog didn't show up anywhere in the Wiki. I'm learning as I go.

"Based on the conveyed difficulty of that troll, you may have poor skill and stat points. If you post a picture of your skills and items I can help make your skills better used"

I appreciate the offer but I think I'm okay. I've been following the Warrior guidelines here on the forum; my problem is that I just started playing and don't have many skills or traits to allocate. Plus I went after the trolls without a companion (selfishly trying to hoard XP), which obviously didn't help.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker

Gewehr 43

Most of it cant be gained as guaranteed loot, such as primal icicle and I think the Myrosian Breastplate
I was judging by obtaining multiple items from above-listed ones during my playthrough without rumor boss hunting. But I must admit it was much later then level 11. So as for mid-game rearm rumor hunt can be useful.
Just not suitting my playstyle, I hate grind, tolerate only for quest purposes only.
I prefer arm myself by quest rewards or guaranteed fixed bosses loot.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Isn't the majority of this list can be obtained as guaranteed loot without any grinding?

That I can immediately think of NONE of them are guaranteed anywhere, that's why I chose these bits of loot instead of more commonly-available loot.