Raising reputation with The Three.

rots90

I'm sorry for the noob question but I can't seem to figure it out. I'm on my second game my first being a warrior build and this one a rogue. Any advice on how to raise my reputation with the three?? Thank you.

SirDonkalot

Most citys have an small altar where people give you quests for the three.
you also find Hirge the companion in the inori desert which is part of a questline

rots90

I've already "unlocked" hirge as a companion. My current reputation with the three is 22, I need it at a 25 in order to do more quests for the three.

p4ran0id

Staff member
rots90":g5513epv said:
I've already "unlocked" hirge as a companion. My current reputation with the three is 22, I need it at a 25 in order to do more quests for the three.

Try another town ;)

VDX_360

Staff member
Have you done the quests related to The Three?
Flesh is Weak, Shaking Bones, An Initiative's End, Dark Matters, Restoring the Faith, Three versus Eleven, The Moon Children, ... And The Abyss Gazed Back, The Cursed Abbey....

rots90

Possible Spoilers?

I started the Three Versus Eleven quest but didn't really like Hirge as a companion and I went back and picked up Grissenda. I'm gonna have to get Hirge back and complete that quest I guess. Thank you for helping with my stupid question!