Quick Question

Roddet

Hello all

I found this game on Play Store (havent bought it yet) but im planning to on Steam but i have my doubts, how movement works on PC? Could i use arrows/WASD to move my character or only by clicking on the map?

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hello all

I found this game on Play Store (havent bought it yet) but im planning to on Steam but i have my doubts, how movement works on PC? Could i use arrows/WASD to move my character or only by clicking on the map?

Hi!
I've only played on my android, I have no clue how it works on PC. But this game is not a "point and click".

I just wanted to say this game is awesome! I'm a huge fan. I've played multiple playthroughs with different characters, making different choices. Plus, the game's sequel will be for PC, it's being developped right now, and it looks super awesome. A bunch of friends and I are still trying to piece together all the details of the Exiled Kingdoms world's history, I genuinely love how deep and complex it is. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Roddet

You can use arrow keys for movement but you will need to use mouse for some management things.

Thank god

Hi!
I've only played on my android, I have no clue how it works on PC. But this game is not a "point and click".

I just wanted to say this game is awesome! I'm a huge fan. I've played multiple playthroughs with different characters, making different choices. Plus, the game's sequel will be for PC, it's being developped right now, and it looks super awesome. A bunch of friends and I are still trying to piece together all the details of the Exiled Kingdoms world's history, I genuinely love how deep and complex it is. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Yeah, its pretty awesome game

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I actually prefer to play it on a PC, just because of how you control movement. But, I know it's personal preference, so I can't tell what you would find more suitable.

Also, you can play only with mouse. And with controller too.

Roddet

I actually prefer to play it on a PC, just because of how you control movement. But, I know it's personal preference, so I can't tell what you would find more suitable.

Also, you can play only with mouse. And with controller too.
Yea me too, ive been playing on PC for 3 days now and i liked more than on phone so far