Questions from a new player

varunprasadyg

What is the level cap in Exiled Kingdoms ?

What is the approx playtime (at casual difficulty) for completing all quests ?

Which class is best suited for just enjoying the quests (less stressful playing) ..I am here to enjoy story/lore/content :)

p4ran0id

Staff member
The easiest character is a cleric with warrior build. You can make a lot of damage and heal yourself. That's absolutely a survivor

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
I think the level cap is 100 but I can't say for sure since nobody has reached that high. Normally you'll reach around level 25 when you finish all the quests.

If you take your time it can take over a hundred hours. Certainly if you don't use the wiki too much and like exploring everything yourself.

Cleric is easily the easiest class. Warrior works great for this too. Rogue and mage are a lot more skill heavy classes so they are a lot more challenging to play.

RougeRogue

I'll add another +1 for cleric. It starts strong and continues throughout all levels.

As for the time it takes, you will find this is a long game, it's longer than some pc games. I've recently started a speed run and have already taken 12 hours or so, despite knowing what to do, where to go and not doing any extra missions. It's a game you can lose a lot of time to :)

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Level cap is 100, traits cap is 10 (13 with equipment).

Play time depends, but we can talk about 150+ hours for average player, or even more to do everything that can be done.

Daybreak

10 was the max trait cap?........thats weird i can put 11 at my trait(without equipment bonus)

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Daybreak":my6ozriz said:
thats weird i can put 11 at my trait(without equipment bonus)
Can you post image? It may be a bug, or something new with latest versions, but without equipment you should go above 10.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I think the easiest build to play for a non-experienced player is a 2H warrior, going all STR+END, Whirlwind and Two Handed expert. Clerics may be the best for an expert player, but many players hit a wall due to low DPS at mid level, while everybody knows how to play a 2H warrior and it keeps improving nicely.

Lolerescut

+1 for warriors basically it the easiest to use whether 2 handed or 1 hand they have high hp and high dps but i personally prefer mages idk whu but i find mages the easiest to play with if you know how to use them tho