Question about red orchids

Regdar Ironwolf

Am I the only one who has been having problems finding these flowers in bloom after a couple of searches? It seems to me we could use another harvest or another area for them to grow. You can't remove the orcs in the area till 9th level but you get that mission as early as 1st.

feldon

Loreseeker
Regdar Ironwolf":2s5ns72c said:
Am I the only one who has been having problems finding these flowers in bloom after a couple of searches? It seems to me we could use another harvest or another area for them to grow. You can't remove the orcs in the area till 9th level but you get that mission as early as 1st.

While they can be elusive, it is no different than any other spawning ingredients.

Red orchids can be found on both sides of the river though. From the eastern entrance of KB, head south to the river. As you head east, there are 3 spawn spots possible.

Chaoscycle

2 spawns at the west side and 3 at the east of kingsbridge and 2 more at the east entrance of varsilia of course all of then are near the river

Chaoscycle

Aalandryll":3dbu83ch said:
Chaoscycle":3dbu83ch said:
2 spawns at the west side and 3 at the east of kingsbridge and 2 more at the east entrance of varsilia of course all of then are near the river

Varsilia is the Kingdom, you mean in the area known as New Garand's Farmlands.
Yep thats the one i was gonna type it but i suddenly forgot the name of the map.