question about 'awareness' levels

Twax4Twenty

I am at the end of 'spicing things up' and I simply want to know if your Awareness needs to be at a specific level in order to detect doors? According to the wiki, finding g the hidden door is the only way to progress

feldon

Loreseeker
AFAIK, no secret door is predicated on a certain awareness level, only that higher levels gives better chances. It works off % to find similar to the number you see when you detect traps. With my dumber character and a forehand knowledge of secrets, I'll just camp out in the area til it pops.

pipez89

feldon":3q4lgop6 said:
AFAIK, no secret door is predicated on a certain awareness level, only that higher levels gives better chances. It works off % to find similar to the number you see when you detect traps. With my dumber character and a forehand knowledge of secrets, I'll just camp out in the area til it pops.

Bolded, is the trick in game if u know or are expecting a trap/secret.. if u wait long enough, ur chance will eventually work.. im not sure on the refresh rate but i think its about every 5seconds u get another chance to detect.