QA / Testing inquires

Vulpes_91

Hi!
I've tried to find similar topic made before, but found nothing.

First of all, thanks for the great game, hope the new content is on it's way, so we could go on with it.
I'd like to ask, if there's an opportunity to help you improving Exiled Kingdoms or some other products?
I'm Junior QA, with basic knowledge, and would like to gain more experience in game testing.

If we can help each other - please specify, how can I reach you or feel free to write me an e-mail or Telegram @Vulpes_91

Best regards,
Alex D

VDX_360

Staff member
The game is finished for the foreseeable future.

The Developer is currently working on his next project.

In the past, there's been a beta test thread created for people seeking to beta test major updates. You can still reference to those around the forum.

By way or further comment, most independent developers avoid using a designated QA team as crowd sourcing beta testing tends to catch more bugs, captures more possible player choices, and avoids the headache of trying to manage a stand alone QA department.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
But, we do have occasional beta testing available to public, so anyone can join and I'm sure that similar situation will be with next project. So, you can stick around, play game and report if you find any bugs, all help is very welcome.