Q: Any news about V1.1. A: Check the News and Update Thread

BOSTACH

It has been a while since 1.0 released
Any news about 1.1 please :cry:
Mod Note: Changed tittle of thread to better reflect question and answer.

phaolo

Loreseeker
Re: COME ON !!!

Uh? Only a few weeks have passed.
It will probably take months for the rest.

VDX_360

Staff member

BOSTACH":yyes61iw said:

First, I totally agree. David, the Developer, made a great game. Got us hooked, and than leaves us days, sometimes weeks with out new content. And that's ignoring the months between a few releases during thebeta phase. Seriously, David should stop everything else and just work on the game. No family, no friends, no sleep. Just. The. Game.

Second, as pointed out above, the News and Update thread is the fastest way to get clear, accurate updates about game Development. Anything else just speculation, or repeating from that thread (or taking something David said out of context of another post).

Third, David's previous time lines included a bit of a break after Version 1 was complete. Something about family, a job or sanity requiring a pause.

Lastly, While your ":cry:" suggests you are clearly not intending to be jerk-ish, be mindful that the Developer gets bombarded with such demands at an alarming rate. They sometimes come off rude, offensive or just exhausting. Not the case here, I'm sure, but be mindful that the Developer is just as eager as the rest of us to have a good, solid, and not-prone-to-crashing update released.

zigozag

I don't feel like farming 1 dungeon a hundred times so upon reaching the AoL i stopped playing to wait for 1.1. Can't wait until i can finally play with new content!

BOSTACH

VDX_360":d7o88u2w said:
BOSTACH":d7o88u2w said:

First, I totally agree. David, the Developer, made a great game. Got us hooked, and than leaves us days, sometimes weeks with out new content. And that's ignoring the months between a few releases during thebeta phase. Seriously, David should stop everything else and just work on the game. No family, no friends, no sleep. Just. The. Game.

Second, as pointed out above, the News and Update thread is the fastest way to get clear, accurate updates about game Development. Anything else just speculation, or repeating from that thread (or taking something David said out of context of another post).

Third, David's previous time lines included a bit of a break after Version 1 was complete. Something about family, a job or sanity requiring a pause.

Lastly, While your ":cry:" suggests you are clearly not intending to be jerk-ish, be mindful that the Developer gets bombarded with such demands at an alarming rate. They sometimes come off rude, offensive or just exhausting. Not the case here, I'm sure, but be mindful that the Developer is just as eager as the rest of us to have a good, solid, and not-prone-to-crashing update released.

Wow :p take easy on them(BUT YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT)

BOSTACH

zigozag":1c025s37 said:
I don't feel like farming 1 dungeon a hundred times so upon reaching the AoL i stopped playing to wait for 1.1. Can't wait until i can finally play with new content!

Yea me either

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
BOSTACH":1kvi8u3z said:
Mod Note: Changed tittle of thread to better reflect question and answer.

Note to moderator: your note says "tittle" instead of title