Pyromancer Mage Challenge!

Crimson Cleric

You cannot use skills of elements other than Fire, so yes, Massive Criticals are allowed
I figured that was the intent, but I chose to stick strictly to the list to make it more challenging.

What was hardest for you to beat?
Definitely the Ark. It's the only thing I had to actually go stock up on potions for and still had to do it in two trips. Went through about 500 potions of mana and close to 200 health potions (greater or better).

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hi @Maximilian313! Wow I love your challenge! I've added it to the Challenge Compendium page. I chose an image and wrote a little intro text for you, let me know if you like them. If not, just send me what you'd prefer and I'll make the changes!

If you can, copy/paste this next line into your challenge's description so players can navigate easily between challenges: "Back to the Challenge Compendium page."

Welcome to the Challenge Team ;)

CHALLENGE COMPENDIUM
Fan-made challenges
and stories for veteran players!
Click here to visit the Challenge Compendium page!​

New Class + Objectives
PYROMANCER MAGE
By Maximilian313
"You are a pyromancer. Born with the power to create and shape fire, you were a dangerous child... As a teenager, you struggled to tame the flame within your heart. Now that you've learned to master your terrible gift, you must choose your path: Will you bring light and warmth to this cruel world? Or set it ablaze and watch it burn?"

Post automatically merged:    

PS: If I may add a tiny suggestion...
How about a BONUS TITLE: UNBURNT for Pyromancers who complete the Ark with a total immunity to fire? ;)

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
@Apocalypse how can I add description?😅
Select what you want to copy, then click "copy" (or press ctrl+c). Then, go to your challenge post and click "edit" below its left corner. Now you can "paste" (ctrl+v) everything into your challenge above or below your text, as you wish.

Links should appear automatically. Even the image can be copy/pasted if you want! Just message me in private if you need help :)

Last edited:

MRbloodshed

Loreseeker
Hey just curious does "Flame is my name! - survive Iron Man with only fire resist." mean no points into things like Personality or Endurance? Also would Iron Golem be acceptable since it does normal non elemental damage?

Last edited: