PUZZLE-CHALLENGE!!!

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
OYE OYE!
IT'S PUZZLE-CHALLENGE TIME!!!

STEAL THE MAGICAL SAPPHIRE...
...FROM THE
GOLDEN COVE BANK!!!

Getting your hands on the Golden Cove Bank's Magical Sapphire is the easy part. Escaping with it is the real challenge! Think you're smart enough to pull it off? Mouhahahaha I doubt that ;)

Anyone who succeeds this heist will receive a magnificent prize of tasteless poetry and sycophantic flattery!​

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hahahaha no, I haven't tested it loll. But yeah I'm pretty sure it works, it's the same item! It wouldn't change anything to the game, it's literally just switching one sapphire for the other lolll. It's a useless puzzle ;)

Now we need a valiant hero who will actually do it. Using ONE HAND! Lollll :p

VDX_360

Staff member
Did a test. The Magical Sapphires are NOT interchangeable.

The game won't react to the spider sapphire when you rob the bank.
You can't leave the bank with the bank sapphire so it's a moot point if it will work at the spider barrier.

It looks like the two magical sapphires have unique item codes. So despite sharing a name, graphic image, and text, they are two separate unique items.

So, interesting idea but in this case, it looks like the Developer wasn't super lazy with the code :)

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Confirmed they are two unique item codes.

With nothing more than a quick, incomplete glance, the other instances of "same named" items with different codes are two "Black Shard" (we see this with two different icons but they have the same in-game effect), several "Handwritten Note" (obviously they'll have the same name in the inventory but different text), and two "Inheritance Letter" (presumably the main one and the pre-game one).