PUZZLE-CHALLENGE!!!

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Alright then.
New plan.
This is how we're going to steal that sapphire!

First, we highjack the Ark of Lothasan!

We repair the ship, fly it to Friguld discreetly, hide it inside Kurg's Cave so the authorities don't notice us. Then we dig an underground tunnel to the Bank! We plug wires from the Ark's Oracle system and install a connection relay in the tunnel. Then we go into the Bank...

We steal the Bank's Sapphire from the clerk and connect it to the Sargos Sapphire via a Muud'ari Unreliable Sorcery Bauble (USB) device from the Ark, then plug them both to our underground connection relay.

Once the Ark's Oracle system is plugged into both sapphires, we have it hack the items' codes and switch their ID numbers!!!

Then we unplug everything, use the hacked Sargos Sapphire to nullify the Bank's magical barrier, and escape with the Bank's Sapphire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
@Rk01 yes, and I was thinking, just to be sure we're not spotted by the Chancellor's men, we should orchestrate a distraction...

I need you to infiltrate the Snake's gang and manipulate them into starting a riot in the streets the day we arrive with the spaceship. You must sow chaos to veil our approach! Can we count on you? ;)

Rk01

@Apocalypse

I see that you really want this, so I just have to see what this ingenious plan will lead to, but I only see a small problem, the ark is not operational, who are we going to fix with knowledge of mechanical and spacial technology Mu' Dari to make her fly again??

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Ummm yes indeed it is a small problem... To repair a Muud'ari Spaceship, we will need a real Muud'ari Engineer!!!

The only way to get a Muud'ari Engineer I can think of would be to go to Noutamet. I'm sure there are lots of smart scientists on that planet that will know how to repair the Ark! And to get there, all we need is to open some sort of magic gate...

Rk01

@Apocalypse hmmm, magic you say? it can work but at the same time something tells me that this can go very wrong!, but whatever Tol wants it and let's go
Post automatically merged:    

@Apocalypse

we can try to train a dimensional parasite and use it to distract the guards or to destroy the whole bank at once, this would save time to look for a mechanic for our ship, but that could also go very wrong, where we would find a parasite trainer dimensional?

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Train a dimensional parasite??
Wonderful idea!!!

Well we already know the Magister has a gate spell to summon one. I'm sure if we give him some of our blood in exchange, he might teach us the spell. But once we have our parasite, how do we train it...

I guess to train such a powerful dimensional entity, we would require god-level powers... Thus, we need a Numina Stone to ascend to divinity! But I've looked everywhere on Varannar and never found a Numina Stone...

We know there's still a god sleeping in The Temple of the Sleepers. If we had Azeran's vampiric dagger, we might be able to siphon that god's powers and become gods ourselves... Once we're gods, training a dimensional parasite should be achievable. I hope.

Rk01

@Apocalypse

you raised interesting questions my dear friend, Magister is a treacherous mouse, we cannot trust him, I'm afraid he is just pretending to get along with humans and is plotting a new plan, after all he is very proud, I heard rumors that the knife you mention is in the possession of the leader of the seventh house, but luckily for us he doesn't know the powers that this weapon has, we need to invade the seventh house hideout first, then we think about how to open the portal!, this is going far away from more, I fear it is a path of no return friend, I hope you are ready!

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
@Rk01 my friend, once we have ascended to divinity, trained a dimensional parasite and repaired a Muud'ari spaceship, there will be nothing left to fear! Even the Magister will be powerless to stop us from stealing the Golden Cove Bank's Magical Sapphire!!!

Ok, you try to find the Seventh House's secret boss and steal the dagger from him. I heard a rumor Adaon might secretly be the boss, and he's really super cunning. He's just playing dumb. Maybe he has infiltrated our team so he might steal the Golden Cove Bank's Magical Sapphire from us!!!!! We can't take that risk. Kill him.

Once we have the sapphire, I suggest we go to Noutamet to sell it. We'll become so rich we could buy a small planet or moon in the Muud'ari Galactic Empire and retire there with our parasite pet and human slaves friends... :D

Rk01

@Apocalypse
My dearest fellow adventurer, I'm afraid this stone is not worth all that much, about adaon? ahh that rascal, I heard that after his last adventure he returned to his hometown, rumors say that the main hiding place of the seventh house is there, (I had to drink a lot in the taverns to find that out, I don't feel very well *vomiting* ), in the end, they say he's a good guy now, who knows if we tell him about our crazy plan he'll decide to join us, but how will we get to freeport? the passage is blocked, we will have to train a dragon and get there flying, where will we find a dragon trainer?