Putting points in Strength as a staff mage ?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
DEATH MAGE TIP
Want to steal the life force of your victims?
But too afraid to get into melee with them?
No problem!
Just hold a Death weapon in your hand, and blast your enemies from a distance with fire and lightning! Or send your minions do your dirty work, stay back and relax. Enjoy your victims' delicious life force, with little to no effort!

mentalmen000

DEATH MAGE TIP
Want to steal the life force of your victims?
But too afraid to get into melee with them?
No problem!
Just hold a Death weapon in your hand, and blast your enemies from a distance with fire and lightning! Or send your minions do your dirty work, stay back and relax. Enjoy your victims' delicious life force, with little to no effort!
I never expected that there was such a method, thanks !

NTiK

I see, then it would prove difficult to switch between a staff mage and a claymore mage on the spot for more versatility. Now i’m seriously wondering why the dev created such a skill in the first place lol. Anyway, I would be extremely grateful if anyone shared an arcane knight build (whether 1h or 2h is fine), because i’m very tired with the slow leveling progression of my warrior char now.
I made a Summoner elemental knight. I also leveled up mage armor a lot due to the mage weakeness. I think, you also could bet in a body development if you need some extra hp. All I can say is if you let the golem tank to you you dont need to worry lots about damage taken. But if you want something more warrior you could take also the elemental shield at New Garand enclave