Purchase using different Google Account

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
Hi David,

Thanks for the wonderful game.

I have been playing the game in free mode. I have joined the achievements (google play games) with my main google id, lets say A. Now i want to make the purchase using google id B (I use id B for purchasing). When i go to store option, it is by default selecting the id A and no option to select id B.

I tried to sign out from the achievements and sign in with id B but its still the same.

Now, I have deleted the game (after exporting the saved games) and redownloaded using the id B but in the store option, it is still showing id A. I have even singed in to the google games using id B but no benefit.

I expect no log file is required for this scenario, still let me know if it is.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Purchasing and signing into google accounts is entirely out of my control, I merely call for a Google Play Games login or for a purchase proccess to start, and at that point Google does as it wishes, opening its own window, and I can't access that information in any way (I can't even know what accounts you have and/or select). It just eventually informs me that you have purchased or not. So I really can't help you much.

I suppose, what account is used by default for activations/achievements in each game or in the Play Store, is something you can configure in the Accounts section of your phone Settings, at least in my phone I can do it.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
thanks for the quick reply.

while i explore the google settings, is there any other way to activate the game?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
No, sorry but Google strictly forbids external ways to activate the products downloaded from the Play Store. Eventually I'll publish in other marketplaces, like amazon, but for now it has to be Google :/

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
a related question,

if i manage to make the purchase using id B, can i switch back to id A after activation? or to keep the activated status, i have to use id B.

All my game achievements are associated with id A (even for other games).

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
As long as the account you used to purchase is active, I am fairly sure the game will detect you are a registered user, despite you having more accounts. Game Services (Achievements, leaderboards, etc) is compeltely unrelated to registration.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
Finally done.

The tip is to delete the app and install using the play store web from id 2. using id 2 on the play store app has no effect.

Also, restored the games and the google play game profile.

BUTTTTTTTT
all the efforts done after reaching the level 4 free game threshold (4512 points) are not restored :( :evil: :shock:

When i joined the google play games, previously done achievements were instantly awarded. On this assumption, i continued to play even after reaching the free limit (while i tried all the combinations mentioned in the 1st post) :cry: :cry:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
All points and score are recalculated, every time you unlock a single achievement or increase your score, it will show up again