Projectiles protection for cleric

Vaaclav

Translator
Warrior has passive skill Shield Expert that grants him/her partial protection from projectiles.

I think that cleric deserves projectile protection too, even if it would be at time of using of skill Holy shield or (and it would be better) passive Nivaria's Barrier.

tal

I think your traits maybe not good..
im cleric lvl 14 and sins i put more points on agility i got less damage from projectiles
u shouldent use awareness and intellect cuse they give u less armor and mana then agility and personality
allso if you are using "light" weapons points in strenght are useless

Vaaclav

Translator
I talk about armor details:

Cleric (lvl 17, trait statistics in signature):
You subtract 9-24 from all physical attacks.
You subtract an extra 0 from all projectiles.

Warrior (Grissenda, lvl 15):
You subtract 7-19 from all physical attacks.
You subtract an extra 1-3 from all projectiles.

That 9-24 is also against projectiles is good, but why don't give cleric extra defense against projectiles?!

:arrow:
I don't know what direction game will be changed, but I am convinced that all traits should be at least on 3 at base. And if they are increased by any piece of equipment, it is good.

ArrowsFTW

Vaaclav":2amfh9uz said:
I talk about armor details:

Cleric (lvl 17, trait statistics in signature):
You subtract 9-24 from all physical attacks.
You subtract an extra 0 from all projectiles.

Warrior (Grissenda, lvl 15):
You subtract 7-19 from all physical attacks.
You subtract an extra 1-3 from all projectiles.

That 9-24 is also against projectiles is good, but why don't give cleric extra defense against projectiles?!

:arrow:
I don't know what direction game will be changed, but I am convinced that all traits should be at least on 3 at base. And if they are increased by any piece of equipment, it is good.
You need to understand that each class are different from one another. One class excels in one thing while the others don't. That is why you have the option to choose which one you prefer more with you preferences. Think about it this way... Warrior classes tend to get better armor than the Clerics because that is their niche so of course they'll have better AC, while Clerics on the otherhand have access to the Heal Skill so that compensates for their lack of armor. Same thing with the thieves, they can't wear heavy armor but to compensate for that, they can attack quicker than Warriors.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
There will be an advanced skill for clerics, similar to shield expert but better. It will grant good protection vs elements and projectiles.

Merkava

will the clerics that chose the warriors' guild get left behind regarding these advanced skills, similar to the case with exclusive purchasable mana pots? :cry: