Progress so far level 18 2handed warrior with cleric companion

IronJosh1988

this is my warrior and cleric companion so far. finally got rancor and feeling pretty good about it lol. so I just thought I'd share my progress so far. I've got more then half the quests completed. this is on normal settings. so comment critique or just post your own ss of your proud avatar

VDX_360

Staff member
What's Hirge's skill set? Is she built as a healer or damage dealer?

VDX_360

Staff member
"2-H Warrior coupled with healer Hirge" is a popular pairing. Hirge's healing abilities off-set the Warrior's lower defense and the Warriors high damage output doesn't really need too much damage from a Companion. Also having Hirge gives you something to do with all those mana potions one finds.

I'm partial to spreading out trait points a little more evenly. There's a few quest outcomes that are better, or only possible, with higher mental traits but that's a game play decision more than an build assessment.

Cuckoorex

VDX_360":2ooi2tf3 said:
I'm partial to spreading out trait points a little more evenly. There's a few quest outcomes that are better, or only possible, with higher mental traits but that's a game play decision more than an build assessment.
I did that with Intellect until I was able to complete a certain quest, then I paid to reset my traits and took a point from Int in order to boost Agility one more point. Seems to be working well, though who knows what new quest requirements might be coming with V. 1.0?

IronJosh1988

thank you vdx at first I was just using her for a safety net thought I'd switch to grissenda later but she started out 2handed healer and I really liked that but when everything started hitting harder and I got that paladin sword so I decided to board up. I think the shield is junky though might hit the wiki later and look for an upgrade