Problem in purchasing full license

Sarath

I had paid for full license on 29 march 2020 and the amount has debited from my account. But it doesn't show any changes in the game. Still I can access full version of game.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, not sure from what you have said what is a problem?

Full version allows access to higher levels, not that "everything" becomes different.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, don't worry, we'll find out what's the problem. Like I already replied to your negative review in Play Store, I need you to contact via email.

Please email me at [email protected] and send me the details about your purchase, like a screenshot of your purchase receipt. Please don't post here any of your personal details, use email.

Sarath

Sorry, not sure from what you have said what is a problem?

Full version allows access to higher levels, not that "everything" becomes different.
Sorry auto correct error in my previous message. What I wanna say is "Still I can't access full version of game" even though I had paid for full version license. Also I had sent an email to you regarding transaction details.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for email, developer (DavidBVal) will surely answer to your email and see what can be done about your purchase, don't worry.