Problem for removing the west barrier in The Ark of Lothasan

Marcopeace

Following the guide for the ark of Lothasan quest, I get the blue keycard and then i go west until i reach a room blocked by a barrier (red colored barrier which causes great damage if crossed)which is the entrance to the western corridor. So I Access the computer terminal (in the room with machine racks) and I insert the blue card in order to lower the barrier. The problem is that by inserting the blue card one time or two times nothing happened. If i insert the blue key for the third time the following message appears 'WRONG SEQUENCE ENTERED! MALFUCTION!', I take great damage and the barrier is not removed.

Marcopeace

Following the wiki guide seems that only the blue key card is needed to lower the West barrier. In any case which is the sequence?

VDX_360

Staff member
It may be a bit confusing until you learn the layout of the Arc.

1) You get the blue key from a corpse in a small room on the eastern side of the map,
The blue key card is the AUTHENTICATION card, so you with just the blue key card, you can unlock the gate that says AUTHENTICATION in the dialogue.

From there you should be able to get the Red key on the far west side of the map.

Note: Instead of telling you the color of the key cards, the dialogue for each gate will tell you what TYPE of card is needed, and what ORDER you have to enter them.
Blue = Authentication
Red = Validation
Orange = Confirmation
Green = Clearance
(As show on the )

Marcopeace

Only blue in agreement with the wiki guide for removing this west barrier. I can get also red key in the southwest hidden room, and with these two key i can remove the remaning barrier in order to get orange key. Then i've to go in the northwest room but i can't if the barrier in the west corridor is still active. As i wrote before following the wiki guide only blue key is needed to remove this west barrier. If it is not so, please give me the correct sequence in order to remove this west barrier.
Post automatically merged:    

It may be a bit confusing until you learn the layout of the Arc.

1) You get the blue key from a corpse in a small room on the eastern side of the map,
The blue key card is the AUTHENTICATION card, so you with just the blue key card, you can unlock the gate that says AUTHENTICATION in the dialogue.

From there you should be able to get the Red key on the far west side of the map.

Note: Instead of telling you the color of the key cards, the dialogue for each gate will tell you what TYPE of card is needed, and what ORDER you have to enter them.
Blue = Authentication
Red = Validation
Orange = Confirmation
Green = Clearance
(As show on the )
Ok I'll try to get also red and orange and then i 'll try to follow your suggestion. Thank you in advance.