Price of Freedom Rep Need

benji808

Hello all!
Long-time player here, ever since I finished my first playthrough (it was on hard lol). I've completed a play-through or two since then, and every now and then start an iron-man playthrough, which typically fails when I get bored of playing it safe and try something risky...I may not be temperamentally suited for iron-man. :)

Anyways, have another iron-man run going, and playing late in the evening I made the Jabal Praetor angry before getting the Price of Freedom. If I pay the fine and/or raise rep through TH quests, can I get the quest again, or am I locked out now? Pretty clean run so far, although I have a long ways to go, and Liserpix died. She should have stayed back! :'(

VDX_360

Staff member
What's your current rep?

I --think-- her associated quest, The Price of Freedom, is based on your interaction with her, not a reputation check. So if you annoy her when you talk to her, you loose the ability to get a quest from her... I could be wrong but that's my current understanding of her dialogue triggers.

benji808

Got it - thank makes sense, thanks! Current rep is like -9...well, "was" -9...decided to try the Jabal Grotto at lvl 6 (2H Warrior) and died xD

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Commenting that Mercians are crazy to Praetor Silena will result in a -2 reputation in Jabal. When speaking about the caged people, further pushing against the practice of slavery, will result in severe reputation hit in Jabal (-12) and Mercia (-5), but gain +5 reputation with the Varannari. This will make it impossible to complete the quest.

shrimp

Puedes pagar la multa en el th y eso aumentará la reputación, con eso será suficiente para obtener nueva mente la mision, solo tienes que tener una buena reputación eso es todo para que la mision continúe