Potions alchemy lab

GayaLux

There are a few characters that can brew potions for you but they are scattered all over the place.
My idea is to add an alchemist laboratory where you can brew your own potions and cultivate your herbs.
- A lab can be found in the house you buy or it can be rented in any city or town for a monthly fee which gets automatically taken from your gold every month. If you don't have enough gold you get a notice telling you to pay the full amount of money plus 10% interest. If you cannot pay or won't pay (Reputation Down), you loose the right to use the alchemy lab until the debt is repaid (Reputation Up).
- Every lab contains 6 pots where you can grow flowers, herbs, trees and mushrooms.
To grow them, you need seeds, fruit or spores. You can get seeds and spores from the ingredients you collect in the wild but be aware that once you convert an ingredient into a seed or spore, the original item is gone. For example, a golden apple produces 3 seeds which can be planted in the pots of your lab but the original golden apple is gone.
STEPS:
1.The various characters will brew potions for you and you will gain knowledge of how to brew them yourself.
2. If your reputation is at least 20, you can rent an alchemy lab or, if you own a house, you can use the lab for free.
3. Once you have the knowledge you can start planting seeds. Each seed will give you the desired result according to its availability :
The blue flower found in Lannegar is ready 24 hours after planting the seed.
The red flower found in Kingsbridge is ready 48 hours after planting and so on.
The rarest the ingredient the longest it takes, however each ingredient can be turned into seeds or spores and be planted again.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Reminds me of an old game where we could craft our own magical objects. I think it was Fable? Not sure, it's been a while. But we really could create just about anything, it was super customizable. Crafting is fun.

GayaLux

Fable? I don't remember but there were quite a bunch of great rpg games that allowed you to create your own potions, some even weapons. Back in the old days, you also had to collect your own food by gathering, hunting and fishing. I have been playing rpg games since the late 80s when we just needed our imagination, dice and pen and paper but you needed at least 3 people to play. Then the first computers arrived but it took a while before decent graphics were developed. For the first time, we could play alone and it was great because we could finally play whenever we wanted at home. Nowadays, massive multi-player games are very popular so rpg gamers are reconnecting again.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I have been playing rpg games since the late 80s when we just needed our imagination, dice and pen and paper but you needed at least 3 people to play.

Fighting Fantasy, Grailquest, Lone Wolf, Way of the Tiger... those were for the days when you couldn't get a crew.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Fantasy Star...
Shining Force...
And then, I played Flashback, and my life changed loll
(Those were all played on Sega Genesis! Loll)

But the best RPG in the multiverse is PLANESCAPE: Torment, from ~2000 I think.

Aexdark

Me interesa y agregar más plantas la verdad la alquimia estaría genial en este tipo de juegos