(Potential Bug) Azeran not appearing in chember in temple of sleepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
In temple of sleepers quest I cleared teleportation maze and then entered Azeran chamber but he was not there and my journal description changed to Met and confronted Azeran in deepest of temple! Now barrier is still on and that sacrcophagus also not opening! Stuck therešŸ˜®

I had already talked to guardian in mine and gave him life stone and then quest was initiated! So definately looks like a bug

Attaching screenshots

p4ran0id

Staff member
I got his backup for testing. it was a strange glitch, he was really not there, I tested ancient city if he missed anything, was everything alright, so I rested and went back and then he was there. no idea what exactly happened but resting outside solved the problem I think

VDX_360

Staff member
Best Guess: This is a map loading bug. Very rarely a map will load without the correct NPC's. This seems to happen more often for mobile versions of the game.

Best Advice: Load a previous save, for a map re-load (stay at inn, load a quick save etc), go back to the temple and try again.

Let us know the version of the game and your device details (as well as operating system).

@VDX_360 Here are details

Version of game - 1.3.1168(latest as per now on play store)
Device details: one plus 7T

Also this kind of thing happened first time for me

p4ran0id

Staff member
I'll lock the topic for now before it will be misused, the original poster got the problem solved already

Status
Not open for further replies.