POSSIBLE BUG - .bak issue only 1 character shown

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Ok, so I had to rebuild my laptop since the hdd failed on it, and I thought hey, since I am a tester and LoreKeeper, I might as well use BlueStacks to play the game and be able to use my full keyboard when typing reports and making entries on the wiki. Makes sense right? Well, I created the .bak on my phone, emailed it to myself, and then when I figured out how to import it correctly (I will make a thread specifically for that fun process later on if anyone is interested), I open up my game and only the first character slot is occupied. The one on the right I used for my hard level cleric is completely empty... I made a copy of the bak so I can send it to you for review David if you like... Not sure if I screwed something up or if it is an issue with the backup script...

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
And lets add to the weirdness... So I die, no problem, its a test character after all... Go back to reload, and both characters are now present... will advise if one or the other drops off again. But I'm happy now.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
There is a refresh issue with the slot buttons right after restoring a backup, the game is there but the buttons don't update. Fixing it right now.