Poor Varannari :(

Kay

Probably Varanarri is my favorite. I remember that hard time when i started my journey... Have no gold, so hungry.... All i got just this stupid wolf pelts... Then they came, with warm smile the Varanarri Leader speak calmly "Greeting impiri, you looks troubled, thats a lot pelts you have there... We are kindly buy them with high price. Hope it could help you". I owe them alot, without them i might die on starvation.... But they help me anyway. I was nobody back then... But they help me anyway 😭. Since then we become friend. I dont care what people say about them... They are the best!

Kay

Why those Varanarries on Mercia and Illamar attacking me? I have friendly relation (+16) with them? :(

RustyLoon Marko

Loreseeker
Why those Varanarries on Mercia and Illamar attacking me? I have friendly relation (+16) with them?
The ones in Jabal Hills and near Fogas? They don't care, they attack no matter what

VDX_360

Staff member
Why those Varanarries on Mercia and Illamar attacking me? I have friendly relation (+16) with them? :(
Not all people care about your good deeds. A positive reputation doesn't protect you from thieves, bandits, rebels, etc. So, pockets of Veeps attack you shouldn't be too surprising.
Also, there's an in-game dialogue that directly covers why certain Veeps are aggressive to you.