Poison sacks

Equinox

I'd really appreciate some advice on storing stuff.
I guess the best use of the vault is storing combat gear/potions.
The tower store for game requisite items like fire salts, white wolf pelts small diamonds, ... is there a list of what i should farm for mission specific ingredients?
I know it's cheating, but i'm trying to get a quick look at the game on casual before getting on with my hard save start, so I'm doing a lot of exploration and so obtaining items which I'm sure would be better to keep than sell to make space for more loot.
Thanks for all the advice thus far, I must say that bar pc based games, this is the most open and satisfying game that I've encountered.
Thanks to the developers for putting this out there with no ads and a reasonable price tag. I wish you luck with your further endeavours. I had a look at some videos of the new pc based game/version, can't remember the name, but it looks brilliant.
As i live off grid in the African bush, a sort of adventurers lifestyle 😆, a pc is not an option. I have been considering a laptop for writing/ gaming purposes.
Post automatically merged:    

Oh and also, where do i go to get silver weapon drops, that mad wizzard quest is driving me loooopy. I did have a silver short sword at one point early on, but sold it thinking that my weapon at the time was superior.

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
A list of Exchangeable Items can be found here. I don't know if there's a list for items you need for a quest, other than just going through the Quest list.
Click here for a list of silver weapons, which in turns leads to their locations. Short version: a few silver weapons are scattered around the game as random drops or loot in dungeons, but Fogas City has them for sell. Note, there's a silver dagger inside the cage with the werewolf, on the dead body.

As for storing, I tend to use the vaults for items I'd likely use often (equipment for main character and go-to companion). Use the tower for items, I won't use for a bit (long term quest items, equipment for companion I'm not using). And once you get the Nivarian house, you can have a house that has house chests plus access to your Town Hall Vaults from inside the house. New Garand is cheaper, but Nivarian is nicer that way.

The wiki (click here) answers a lot of your questions.

Equinox

I was so happy to learn about the possibility of a new garand house and now i hear of a second, woo hoo. Can you own both? This game gets better and better. And thanks again for your speedy responses. You guys rock. 😊