PLEASE UPDATE THE IOS VERSION of the game

VDX_360

Staff member
I moved this from Support to Feedback.

Apple decided not to support certain things, and now the game can't be updated on Apple.

In order to update on Apple, the game would have to be re-built from the ground up.

Apple claims its decisions are designed to ensure Apple products are safe and reliable.

Independent Developers might feel like it's Apple abusing it's monopoly.

If Apple can bully Elon Musk and Twitter, you can imagine how little sway tiny little game developers have when it comes to Apple.

I know it's not the answer you wanted to hear, but that's where we are.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I would like to add that developer would really want to update his game on all available platforms if it is possible.

EK is on latest version on all other platforms, except Apple one. It's obvious whos fault is this.

Developer did try to do everything to make EK available on Apple platform, but, alas, it didn't work out so far. But, you still can get game on some of other platforms. I know it's not a solution we all would like, but it is a kind of solution that is feasible.

Even much, much bigger games (in terms of money behind them) have problems with Apple all the time.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I would like to add that developer would really want to update his game on all available platforms if it is possible.

EK is on latest version on all other platforms, except Apple one. It's obvious whos fault is this.

Developer did try to do everything to make EK available on Apple platform, but, alas, it didn't work out so far. But, you still can get game on some of other platforms. I know it's not a solution we all would like, but it is a kind of solution that is feasible.

Even much, much bigger games (in terms of money behind them) have problems with Apple all the time.
Hehe did I ever told the story how I killed apple once?

Was once I got a job as student, they gave me a macAir and I hated the shit so I wrote a small script that deleted the first 200byte from drive, not even support could find the mistake, they said that the ssd is broken 😈😈😈

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The only thing Apple ever made that I think was unsurpassed was the i-Pod Shuffle. That thing was a thing of beauty... so small and light and unobtrusive for running and training. hate hate hate having a larger device to play music from. I really don't want my real phone attached to me on boxing circuits, etc.

Of COURSE they discontinued it.