Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

Dimidium

Everyone, we have a sticky for ideas like these that will apply to non-combat equipment like Rings, Amulets, and Belts Here If you have ideas, please stop by.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Well, I'd like it to be one handed. Also, I think that there's typo in text: "it's light", it should be "its light".

Board Troll

Alan_SP":xwcy4i5s said:
Well, I'd like it to be one handed. Also, I think that there's typo in text: "it's light", it should be "its light".
As a possesive pronoun, it's is proper, I think.

Dimidium

I want the original description, Mr Troll. If it's equipped, do you get an invincible spawned swamp donkey to carry loot? 20 slots maybe, not too sure on that.

Dimidium

Board Troll":3kqmqns3 said:
Alan_SP":3kqmqns3 said:
It's possessive, but it's also a contraction for "it is" I'd replace it with "it is" for simplicity.

Board Troll

Dimidium":xvjeulyp said:
Board Troll":xvjeulyp said:
Alan_SP":xvjeulyp said:
It's possessive, but it's also a contraction for "it is" I'd replace it with "it is" for simplicity.
In the context "it is light is meant to overcome the darkness" doesn't make sense.

Dimidium

Board Troll":21opcyl4 said:
Dimidium":21opcyl4 said:
Board Troll":21opcyl4 said:
In the context "it is light is meant to overcome the darkness" doesn't make sense.
I think it would be "its" then Because This

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
It certainly depends what you want to say.

But, from given description, only its fits the bill, especially as you said you imagined it as possessive pronoun. And that makes sense in context of the sentence (and also makes it's typo).

I must admit that English is my second language and some things I don't get as native speakers do, but some things I do get. :D