Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

Tikibane

Sir ShanksAlot":2khsujyw said:
Stickied, I imagine this wont be the last Weapon/Armor idea thread in the world. Might make it easier for David to find too. Until he deems that I take it down :p.

It's a wonderful thing i think. I went ahead and quoted you into the 1st post so people can see the beauty that you made more quickly.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Great stuff here, sorry if I'm not highly participative this week, but I wanted to release an update past Sunday and here I am, 2 days later, still with a long list of things to do... :p

Tikibane

Sir ShanksAlot":1zbs8692 said:
I could whip up a nice quest for it too! That would be a glorious reward
I think it'd be a rather nice quest reward. But it'd require new sprite animations and such.

Sir ShanksAlot

DavidBVal":p3el8azh said:
Great stuff here, sorry if I'm not highly participative this week, but I wanted to release an update past Sunday and here I am, 2 days later, still with a long list of things to do... :p

We understand completely. We are just making your next to do list ;) lol jk

Sir ShanksAlot

Tikibane":6k0uk9mf said:
Sir ShanksAlot":6k0uk9mf said:
I think it'd be a rather nice quest reward. But it'd require new sprite animations and such.

Well thankfully whips are pretty basic, a chord. lol I wouldn't be opposed to making the sprite animation myself if I was granted access to the proper tools.
I would use the
Demon from that Dark Matter's Quest if you peek in the jar
as the boss that has stolen the whip and placed a curse on it. You must recover it for the three and purify this holy weapon once again. It shall be called : The Cleanse .

Tikibane

Sir ShanksAlot":osytgip1 said:
Tikibane":osytgip1 said:
Sir ShanksAlot":osytgip1 said:

Well thankfully whips are pretty basic, a chord. lol I wouldn't be opposed to making the sprite animation myself if I was granted access to the proper tools.
I would use the
as the boss that has stolen the whip and placed a curse on it. You must recover it for the three and purify this holy weapon once again. It shall be called : The Cleanse .
Wow i love the initiative you took on that. It sounds like a good quest and i agree. that guy would be a good one for the quest. Should be The Cleansing. Has a better ring to it :p lol

Sir ShanksAlot

Tikibane":jlhavs5q said:
Sir ShanksAlot":jlhavs5q said:
Tikibane":jlhavs5q said:

I would use the
Wow i love the initiative you took on that. It sounds like a good quest and i agree. that guy would be a good one for the quest. Should be The Cleansing. Has a better ring to it :p lol
The Cleansing! Perfect. Locate the Dungeon in Deadwood :p.