Placement of quick save botton

Kilamonta

Lets just say I have to start over for the 3 time due to the placement of this quick save button close to my quick slots I have accidentally hit quick save and save my game where I cannot get out of it and I keep dying this is so frustrating that had to start over again and I'm going to take a break from this game very disappointed that I cannot continue on I would like to and I will in the near future but for now I'm not has anyone else had this problem and if so how do I correct it

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Kilamonta":gazwsy8a said:
Lets just say I have to start over for the 3 time due to the placement of this quick save button close to my quick slots I have accidentally hit quick save and save my game where I cannot get out of it and I keep dying this is so frustrating that had to start over again and I'm going to take a break from this game very disappointed that I cannot continue on I would like to and I will in the near future but for now I'm not has anyone else had this problem and if so how do I correct it

You can always Continue > Yellow Folder button > Load from Autosave, which will take you to last inn sleep. This is explained in the Continue Game screen, right below the slots.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Also, it is important to know that you have other save slots beside quick save. People always can (and should) save before they go to some important mission.

If you cleverly use saving options, you can have pretty much great control of game.

Quick save is just one, quick option to save. Hence the name. :D