Path of the deer

p4ran0id

Staff member
in same area there are 2 teleport stones in South, the druid tells about fighting a dragon, only one of them bring you to an area where a dragon is (you met him before)

the solution is

use the teleporter to go near Lannegar, then go once again to gorx liar and deep cauldron, the sword is in the chest behind him. bring the sword back, talk to him and go to the dungeon where you got the wolf heart

fire_lizard

How did u get that much? Im 24 rep. and depressed cause i cant reach 25 and never will, cause all Vrannai Quest are done
I don't remember exactly because I was playing update 1.2 a couple of years ago, I remember only that I always was nice to Varannari during all quests (even got negative reputation in Jabal because I always helped them).

VDX_360

Staff member
I -think- the highest reputation you can get with the Varannari is 49. And that's from doing all the quests in favor of the Varannari.

If you're stuck at 24, it's possible you sided against the Varannari in either Human Resources or The Price of Freedom.

p4ran0id

Staff member
the total should be 46 (including new quests), at least if didn't forgot any

Mod Note: Removed redundant screenshot. Excessive screen shots in a post clutter it and make it hard to read. When posting a simply statement about the game, you can skip attaching the screen shot. Thanks.