Path of the deer -reputation

Salamander

Hi I am trying to so the path of the deer Quest but I only 24 reputation and don't know what to do because I have done all the Varannani quests. Do you guys have any suggestions.

VDX_360

Staff member
See Wiki here. Is there a 25 Rep check for Path of the Deer? If so, it's not in the wiki?

What does Laughing Deer say when you talk to him?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Check out this page:
Varannari quests

There are 4 quests listed there. Have you done them all?

Also, there are ways to get negative reputation points with the Varannari, like doing some townhall quests in Mercia that involved killing Varannari slaves and outlaws.

Salamander

See Wiki here. Is there a 25 Rep check for Path of the Deer? If so, it's not in the wiki?

What does Laughing Deer say when you talk to him?
When I try to meditate with him it says I require 25 rep for it.
Post automatically merged:    

Check out this page:
Varannari quests

There are 4 quests listed there. Have you done them all?

Also, there are ways to get negative reputation points with the Varannari, like doing some townhall quests in Mercia that involved killing Varannari slaves and outlaws.
did all of em also did father of the wolves and that one quest for laughing deer's daughter and the soldiers

VDX_360

Staff member
Yes. The game has an in-game dialogue note you need Rep 25 to mediated with Laughing Deer.

VDX_360

Staff member
See the Wiki for a complete quest list. I'm not sure what quests you have or haven't done.
You could give a damaged wolf pelt to Ruun over at the Sydarun Oasis for +1 V. Rep.

Salamander

Thanks guys I just went to jarbal and told them that slaves are humans too and I got +10 rep to varannari and did the path of the deer quest :)