Passific ending [spoilers]

JohnyDI

So I killed that man that was suposed to ambush me, and now I can't get the ending without fighting the horror. I have the disc about the horror, the immortality info, I aknoledge my ancestry, e put down my weapons and put my faith on the people for peace. Do I need higher personality to not insult the magister or something? What am I missing, or is it impossible to go around it after killing the other dude?

Grim Reaper

JohnyDI":xepedkjj said:
So I killed that man that was suposed to ambush me, and now I can't get the ending without fighting the horror. I have the disc about the horror, the immortality info, I aknoledge my ancestry, e put down my weapons and put my faith on the people for peace. Do I need higher personality to not insult the magister or something? What am I missing, or is it impossible to go around it after killing the other dude?

u need int 5 and per 5.

JohnyDI

Those stats are for the immortality information. I got that already. What else am I missing?

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
To the peaceful ending you need to accomplish at least 4 of 5 conditions
- Valerian alive
- INT 2 test (to get a certain item)
- AWA 5 (to use another item in a certain place)
- PER 5 (dialogue option)
- INT 5 (dialogue option)

Have in mind that you can use rings and necklace to boost your traits (ex helmet with AWA +2)

Aztharoth

A Shady Traveler":oe9hjq3z said:
- Valerian alive

alteady do it but didnt get item from magister, some hint??? i won the debate, and 2 members stay with me to help me fight the horror "girl died" so i put box in conputer and got kicked from ark, didnt get any item
Have in mind that you can use rings and necklace to boost your traits (ex helmet with AWA +2)

Spyder7723

Loreseeker
A Shady Traveler":2if5b99u said:
- Valerian alive

Could you share what that certain item is and where you get it? I've started to venture into the ark and don't want to get to a point of no return and be forced to fight the big bug.

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
Spyder7723":knz2pold said:
A Shady Traveler":knz2pold said:
- Valerian alive

David, would you consider editing this post for spelling and grammar and making it a sticky until it's added to the wiki since this a question that is asked a lot?

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
Spyder7723":2wy4vonc said:
A Shady Traveler":2wy4vonc said:
- Valerian alive

Could you share what that certain item is and where you get it? I've started to venture into the ark and don't want to get to a point of no return and be forced to fight the big bug.

- Valerian alive
- INT 2 test (to get a certain item) > Data Pad located in entrance level, before entering the elevator that leads to the final area, only acessible after fiding green keycard. But right before entering this elevator and reacjing final area, your game is automatically autosave.
- AWA 5 (to use another item in a certain place) > Point Tool that you get in secret room in final area
- PER 5 (dialogue option) > debate in final area
- INT 5 (dialogue option) > debate in final area

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
Aztharoth":o2z4w47e said:
A Shady Traveler":o2z4w47e said:
- Valerian alive

alteady do it but didnt get item from magister, some hint??? i won the debate, and 2 members stay with me to help me fight the horror "girl died" so i put box in conputer and got kicked from ark, didnt get any item

In final debate you have also have to choose right dialogue options that dont require trait tests, like in beginning of the debate, you have to be polite and dont treat the magister and so on...
If its done right, even the magister is convinced that they all should stay in Varannar, everyone depart and the portal remains sealed with no horror coming out of it

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
A Shady Traveler":1noyu7l3 said:
Spyder7723":1noyu7l3 said:
A Shady Traveler":1noyu7l3 said:
- Valerian alive

- Valerian alive
- INT 2 test (to get a certain item) > Data Pad located in entrance level, before entering the elevator that leads to the final area, only acessible after fiding green keycard. But right before entering this elevator and reacjing final area, your game is automatically autosave.
- AWA 5 (to use another item in a certain place) > Point Tool that you get in secret room in final area
- PER 5 (dialogue option) > debate in final area
- INT 5 (dialogue option) > debate in final area

Valarian is not specific needed....

Valarian is only 1 point out of the 10 from the check system wen only 9 are needed for the peacefull ending :p

In other words you can spill 1 point :twisted: