Paralysis OP

rompzor

Paralysis is really overpowered right now. Even with half-duration, a 5 second stun in such a delicate game is far too long to be immobile.

Especially considering that paralysis effects bypass evasion (they shouldn't) and can be reapplied before the first expires (this is totally absurd), I don't feel accomplished after beating a boss that uses paralysis.

Are there plans to change these things? I honestly think putting all three changes into effect would still make paralysis extremely strong (no bypassing evasion, 5s full/2.5 half duration, no reapplication).

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I found this so amusing that I actually fired up EK, clicked on the "Donate" button, clicked on the $5 treasure chest, and sent you the money. Your mistake was not having a $50 chest because I probably would have clicked on that. Thanks for the game and the chuckle!

Maybe I can make a career out of this. "A Mercian, a Batrax and a Vorator walk into an inn... "

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Indeed, the next update will include a faster leveling system.

What? I don't understand this. The game is already very quick to level (providing you do quests, side-quests, TH quests, walk everywhere). Unless you're talking about the higher levels where the XP requirements start to increase exponentially??

Dmitri

Loreseeker
What? I don't understand this. The game is already very quick to level (providing you do quests, side-quests, TH quests, walk everywhere). Unless you're talking about the higher levels where the XP requirements start to increase exponentially??
Well, next update will include faster leveing up system from lvl 10 to lvl 25, david has removed overall 400k required XP from what i know, that amount is still change-able.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I just fiddled a bit with the XP table, it is now spread more regularly, especially in levels 12-16.