Orc's Kingdoms

Van Clayzer

I hope you're wrong. Won't hold my breath though.
I also hope, every day I'm going to look in the play store if they released any updates to the game, and every day I look at the forum to see if there are any threads giving hope of any updates, I love this game

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
If David could only finish programming The Oracle from the Ark, then the Oracle could take over the game and create all the updates we want. It's an alien AI after all, it should be easy. I'd ask for an update where we could repair the Ark and fly into space to Noutamet.

Is it too much to ask for a simple Galactic update with a few planets to explore? And spaceships and aliens? I'm pretty sure I'm being reasonable here. It's just a galaxy.

Van Clayzer

If David could only finish programming The Oracle from the Ark, then the Oracle could take over the game and create all the updates we want. It's an alien AI after all, it should be easy. I'd ask for an update where we could repair the Ark and fly into space to Noutamet.

Is it too much to ask for a simple Galactic update with a few planets to explore? And spaceships and aliens? I'm pretty sure I'm being reasonable here. It's just a galaxy.
yes hahahahaha just a galaxy, what's the big deal about it?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
But they are! But I find it difficult for David to do something related, maybe he will add some stories here and there, but he hasn't even completed Varannar, maybe we can dream of Andoria!

What I'd like to know is where our character comes from when the game begins. We start on the road heading to Lannegar, so I'm guessing we grew up in New Anthur? Maybe in the small village near Mount Storme? Or did we live in the woods, alone, without parents? Who were our parents anyway? Which one of our parents was Muud'ari, the child of Tremadan? So many questions...

Also, I need to know what Muud'ari genitals look like. It's for a... school project.

Van Clayzer

What I'd like to know is where our character comes from when the game begins. We start on the road heading to Lannegar, so I'm guessing we grew up in New Anthur? Maybe in the small village near Mount Storme? Or did we live in the woods, alone, without parents? Who were our parents anyway? Which one of our parents was Muud'ari, the child of Tremadan? So many questions...

Also, I need to know what Muud'ari genitals look like. It's for a... school project.
I'm part of a Brazilian group, after gathering information and even posting here on the forum, we came to the conclusion that it could come from Solliga
Post automatically merged:    

We were reading dialogues from city dwellers, or even speeches by our character, and there was no way he could live in new anthur, only in solliga, but with this update, this alternative turned out to be wrong

Maybe david will think about adding some information of this type one day, if we keep insisting and insisting on this subject, it would be nice to know more about our character

hahahahaha a good school project