Orc Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmOdie

I have my own version of the entirety Urk-Daonassar in mind: the town maps, the NPCs, the merchants, the quest givers, the Warrior's Guild quest, the Wizard's Guild quest, the Seventh House's quest, the Royal Seekers' quest, the Golden Hand's quest, and the Three's quest.

Like I said in my forum somewhere, however, I'm still overwhelmed by both works and studies: I'm a lecturer who has to prepare some final exam tests to his student, and also a student who has to prepare himself for the final exams.

There are tougher Orcs. There is this Orc Random Encounter, where there is a Orc Band of about 7 to 39 Orcs. They are a Mix of Grunts, Warriors, Elites, Captains, Commandos, etc. They are levels 7 to 10 to 13, with the Orc, semi, mini Boss, at about level 13,14,15,16, standing in the middle of the Orc Band standing in the middle of the road between towns, cities, etc.

The Orc Slayer weapon would be very useful in that encounter.

But even tho that would be the case, technically the Orc Slayer Weapon not needed, because there are better weapons then Orc Slayer weapons, at that point.

Also a lot of the time, dont even have to fight that encounter, as can most of the time, just easily walk around the encounter site, and avoid the encounter, if want to.

VDX_360

Staff member
This is a necro thread. A person --possible a bot- made a comment on a 3-year old post. Than a few people chimed it taking the thread into a totally new direction. Locking it to address the necro / bot issue.

Keep in mind that Orc Slayer is the oldest attribute in the game. When it was first added, the orc areas were the new and challenging areas so having a weapon with Orc Slayer was a big thing. OBviously, that was a very long time ago and when the game was still pre-v.1. As the game was developed, more weapons and attributes were added so orc slaying is useful in the early game but not by mid-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.