Orc Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

Loreseeker
As I have noticed, Primal Icicle and Bloody Thunder are weapons with Orc Slayer attribute, but you can only get those weapons from dragon rumor bosses and several unique bosses in-game around level 15(that is the level where you can usually handle the fight against bosses). I'm just curious if there can be new set of stronger orc enemies in the game because I can see the Orc Kingdom in the world map and the weapons' attribute is getting obsolete.

Owns

Loreseeker
It sounds like the Orc Kingdom won't be developed for this game, but I too would love to see it!

alextmn

Translator
Owns":2443w1lk said:
It sounds like the Orc Kingdom won't be developed for this game, but I too would love to see it!
No way!!!! I must be done! I've put more then 280 hours into this game, the story, the characters, this "World" of mine... It has to be done. I'm not even mentioning donations... I must be done, or I will regret it.

VDX_360

Staff member
First, the Primal Icicle is designed as a slight improvement over the Icicle. The Icicle can be gotten pretty early. Often at Level 9, right after completing the Fort Assault (if not sooner) making it available before taking on the Orc filled Imperial Fortress.

Second, the Orc Killing attribute was one of the first, if not very first, weapon attributes added to the game... way back when orcs were the hardest enemies in te game (way, way back).

Third, keep in mind the game was developed over several years, with a lot of adjustments, amendments, alterations and course corrections along the way. Some stuff was laid out to dove-tail with future (at the time future, now past) updates. So some things that were added to the game were based on one long term plan that might not be as relevant to the game now... such as getting Orc Killer weapons long after orcs are any type of real threat.

IAmOdie

I'm not sure, but will there be Man-Slayer weapon attribute? We have Orc-Slayer weapon, so I suppose there would be Man-Slayer weapon, too. And if there would, I predict the ones who wields it are Orc Warchiefs, Orc Captains, or just rumor bosses in Orc Kingdom area.

Fjfgjfx

Maybe it's possible if the orc kingdom tribes or what unite and invade mercia and the two cities of west will be decimated and the narrow path at zamor mountains will have a fort and there you can get some quest etc and it will also include the dragon mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.