Orc encounters

Zelphira

I thought I saw this already addressed but can't seem to find the thread now, but I'm getting spanked by the new orc encounters on the roads! I am playing at the easiest seting, I'm a level 16 rogue with an armor class of 19, and at least 20 dps depending on the weapon I am using. I usually havery Griss with me and she is wheailding cruelty and sound as much dps as I am. I do like a challenge but I think with an armor class of 19 it seems Like I shouldn't be getting my butt handed to me every time I come upon the orcs when traveling the roads!

Azog

20 dps seems a bit low on you lvl, you need better gear. Also, you could try to evade encounters until you're stronger.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's meant to be dangerous. A force of marauding orcs in the open road is not something a travelling rogue should be happy to meet... level 16 or not, in EK you can become a hero, not a superhero.

Dimidium

I finally got that encounter! Those orcs lay strewn in the grass and I hope more come. It's a quick chunk of Xp.

ClockworkGhost

I encountered it in testing using Grissenda and got swamped, overwhelmed and killed. Came across it the other day in production and it was easier than it had been in testing I felt. Managed to kill all the orcs with Hirge pumping out healing and only a few big health potions.