Orbs of Galade Problem;Glitch Maybe?

Myrindor

Loreseeker
There are two Orbs to Find right?One from the Spider and One from the Renegade Minotaur.I can't seem to Find the Renegade Minotaur in the Eaxact same Place where he should be!You know?The Bloody Chest Room from the
Top Right Corner of the Map?
He Doesn't Seem to Spawn no matter how long i Wait in the Town of Jabal.

subgenius

Strange, could be a bug. I took him and got the orbs out last night and he was in that bloody room in the top right corner so I can confirm the wiki is correct.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The only possible cause for him not spawning anymore is having been killed previously.

Myrindor

Loreseeker
I'll see.If he doesn't seem to spawn still what do i do?I Plan to Complete all Quests since i'm a Completionist.It Bothers me if i Don't have my Quest Book Blank.OR I have killed and i just don't Remeber?I Rememver Killing Everything in that Room i don't get to have the First Orb of Galade.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Myrindor":1yqpeugl said:
I'll see.If he doesn't seem to spawn still what do i do?I Plan to Complete all Quests since i'm a Completionist.It Bothers me if i Don't have my Quest Book Blank.OR I have killed and i just don't Remeber?I Rememver Killing Everything in that Room i don't get to have the First Orb of Galade.

If you left a loot bag there and unlooted, then the orb can be gone. Otherwise it must be in one of your house chests / tower chests / vaults.