Orbs of Galade- Did not get 2nd Orb

Platform
Android

VikingOfAnarchy

Greetings,

I beat the demonic spider in the Minotaur Maze, but I didn't get the 2nd Orb of Galade. I don't know if I somehow missed the drop or if it was bugged.

Will the demonic spider ever respawn, or will i just never be able to complete this quest?

VDX_360

Staff member
What does your quest log say?

The Demonic Spider is an unique enemy so it shouldn't respawn once beaten. The Orbs have 100% chance to drop so it should have dropped.

The Orbs are quest protected so a warning should have popped up if you missed it.

IF you have a save before fighting the Demonic Spider, load that save and see what happens. An auto-save for the map might be the best, if you have one and didn't leave the area already.

Molokot

Most likely you had not enough space in inventory to pick it, and missed it.
Only real benefit for going well with minotaurs is ring for clerics, so if u play any other class its not a big deal.
And even if u play cleric that ring also isnt esential.

VikingOfAnarchy

Thanks for the replies.

I played several hours after defeating the spider looking for the orb, so there's no real option to go back to an earlier save.

I'm pretty sure I did the thing mentioned with the full inventory. I guess I'm just going to have to leave the quest uncompleted.

Thanks again for the advice.