Optional status information

Azog

If possible, please add the option to turn all the written status informations over the heads off, like cleave, stunned, stab, etc., as well as the dmg output, and the health bar and lvl from the companion. So that you only see the health bar and lvl from the enemy, statuses like stunned or fury already have their own animation. Would be nice to only see the blood splatters and element effects while fighting.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hmmm good point, but what about enemies casting spells, I think you'd like to disable it mostly on your party, right?

Azog

I think that everything that happens is allready given on the screen, even without that statuses information. A spider shoots something green at me, that must be poison. A fire imp shoots fireballs and so on. In addition to that i could easily look at the log, as well as i could activate the informations anytime in the options, when i really need them. I just think this option would be something awesome aesthetical.
Maybe in addition to that with a little bit more splatter effects, something like an activateable gore mode, but thats just a wish and is going to far for now.

Trasd

I have to agree.

There are a bunch of RPGs in Google Play, but I automatically dismiss all of them with any anime-type graphics, hugely oversized weapons (is that an anime thing?), or boat-loads of numbers and crap cluttering up the sceen.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think EK goes overboard with any of this and I even have my combat log displayed, but given the choice, I'd turn most of it off. Tiny overhead HP\MP bars, IMHO, would be sufficient.

Azog

May i ask whats the actual situation about this optional feature, any chance we can have it in the game?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's on my list of features, so it'll get done, but I haven't scheduled it yet.

Eliadann

Damage output is color coded, as I explain in other thread, and for me is critical to know about monsters resistances and vulnerabilities. I like to think that using this information will be crítical to survive in high levels.

- Elia