Optimized mage build

VDX_360

Staff member
This might have been better served as posting as a brand new topic rather than attaching to a 2018 thread.

Mages are highly specialized so it's harder to give general improvement. I imagine you'll invest in the advance skills you bought but aren't using?

S.C.GAMER

This might have been better served as posting as a brand new topic rather than attaching to a 2018 thread.

Mages are highly specialized so it's harder to give general improvement. I imagine you'll invest in the advance skills you bought but aren't using?
Yep I plan to fill those skills out. Next time I will start new thread.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Something that comes to mind is wether wand+summoner is a good combo. My own wand mage playthrough was an elementalist, so I can't say if your golem is losing attacks from the wand pushback effect or not.

VDX_360

Staff member
There seems to be a noticeable loss of attacks when using Summons with Wands (esp if wand skill is maxed). There's a few players that like to use Summons with spells, using the wand only if the enemy targets them or kills the summons. That seems to avoid the loss of attack, but has it's own problems.