On the newest update (so far)

Cuckoorex

I've just updated to the latest version and I was a little stymied for a bit because I had just rested my Mage prior to updating so I felt no need to rest again but the new content seems like it only gets triggered after a full rest. Don't know if that's a bug or what, but I could have wandered around capital cities for hours trying to trigger Hirge's quest without knowing I needed to rest first.

I agree with what a lot of people seem to be saying about the Arena; love it in concept, but the whole "get your stuff back" and now you have to re-equip it plus you don't have your bag of holding for some reason gets annoying really quick. Would be great to have some sort of option like "restore my previous equipment" where it just resets you to as you were just prior to the arena. I don't know if that's difficult or what programming-wise.

On that note, a question; if you want to keep going in the arena and DON'T reclaim and re-equip your stuff each time, does it just get lost? I kind of don't want to experiment to find out the hard way. But if I'm going to keep fighting in the arena, can't I just leave my stuff with them and say, "bring on the next opponent" until I'm done?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Cuckoorex":3owemlbk said:
but the new content seems like it only gets triggered after a full rest. Don't know if that's a bug or what, but I could have wandered around capital cities for hours trying to trigger Hirge's quest without knowing I needed to rest first.
I think this has something to do with how save game files work.

As you reload it, you reload already existing content (in save files), so you actually need to fully respawn area (any area) and to be sure, best way is sleeping for 12 hours.

It is something that was mentioned in many places, but not in this exact context.

About "loosing" equipment, it looks like mysterious letter (when you get to Adaon), I mean, after it you also need to get your gear afterwards. And, I guess anything and everything could be programmed, but real question is, how long it will take and is time to achieve this would be better spent in something else.