Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Schnolhamor

Please post neatly what needs correcting.
I.E
Section: Equipment
Table: Armor Table
Issue: Myrosian Guantlets wrong color in avatar
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... rmor_Table

As for suggests
I.E
Section: Town Hall Quests
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... all_Quests
Suggestion: Revised to make it clear that the quests are randomized and as such you cannot use online guides to complete them. Only through gossip can their location be found.

While it says they're random it doesn't exactly make it clear that you can't use the listed quests to help you finish yours. In fact the whole section is obselete and should show a list of quest names but without link or html. To make it more obvious that they're unguidable quests.

suggestions and corrections only please. No idle talk.

Arcanmaster

Section: Quests
Page: World is a Stage
Issue: If you won't talk with Polonius and won't duel Laertes, quest will finish after he die and you will be able to hold his medallion (+17 toxic resistance) without having active quest.(one more end for quest)
Mod note: Added a corresponding note to the quest. but not an official outcome. This is just an intermediate state which can always be turned into one of the other outcomes by handing in the medallion.

Section: Skills
Pages: Turn Undead
Table: Skill table, Advanced Cleric skills
Issue: Turn Undead also need Crusader 2 to be learned.
Mod note: FIXED

Soto

In the Red Dragon page, in the location part, it's not mentioned that you can find two of them in the Icemist Underlevels. I think it also should be mentioned that those two are recurring enemies.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Fixed the Red Dragon location in Icemist Underlevels.

I agree the Town Hall quests need an overhaul.

Filipeland

Eacontecendo um erro nesta última atualização quando entrar no menu do personagem fica tudo em branco

Last edited: