Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Schnolhamor

Please post neatly what needs correcting.
I.E
Section: Equipment
Table: Armor Table
Issue: Myrosian Guantlets wrong color in avatar
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... rmor_Table

As for suggests
I.E
Section: Town Hall Quests
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... all_Quests
Suggestion: Revised to make it clear that the quests are randomized and as such you cannot use online guides to complete them. Only through gossip can their location be found.

While it says they're random it doesn't exactly make it clear that you can't use the listed quests to help you finish yours. In fact the whole section is obselete and should show a list of quest names but without link or html. To make it more obvious that they're unguidable quests.

suggestions and corrections only please. No idle talk.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I've been a busy bee on the Wiki, a few inconsequential things (e.g. finally a page for the Wooden Club & Burning Club) and I've been doing Boss Loot drops (what the Bosses drop, and again for each item which bosses drop them). Currently a work-in-progress.

## HELP ##

However I think I'm stuck on the more common items, e.g. "Scroll: Circle of Restoration" and I want some advice/feedback. Is it really worth it, for items that can be purchased, to list every creature and every dungeon? Obviously for items that are quite specific, the non-purchasable Legion armour, Traitor's Chain, etc., then it DEFINITELY makes sense to list the individual dungeons. But S:CoR has at least eight dungeons and nearly 30 creatures that drop, IN ADDITION to the numerous traders that sell it. Do we really need to list everything?

My proposal would be something like:

Does this seem acceptable?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I think Wiki as much information (about items, espesially) as posible.

For physical items, sure. For high-level consumables, I agree. Both of those are already being done or are done. But low-level consumables? Like... Potion of Moderate Healing. Does it really make sense to list all 33 areas it can be looted, plus whatever dozen-or-more, plus all 10 traders?

Is there any person who would find that 60-item list actually useful? The traders, yes, sure.

Arcanmaster

Section: Equipment
Table: Longsword
Issue: Cleric isn't mentioned in classes that can use Justice and Righteousness.

Table: Body
Issue: Wiki says that Anointed Cuirass is available for all classes, but actually - only for Warrior, Rogue, Cleric.(isn't available for Mages).

Last edited: