Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Schnolhamor

Please post neatly what needs correcting.
I.E
Section: Equipment
Table: Armor Table
Issue: Myrosian Guantlets wrong color in avatar
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... rmor_Table

As for suggests
I.E
Section: Town Hall Quests
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... all_Quests
Suggestion: Revised to make it clear that the quests are randomized and as such you cannot use online guides to complete them. Only through gossip can their location be found.

While it says they're random it doesn't exactly make it clear that you can't use the listed quests to help you finish yours. In fact the whole section is obselete and should show a list of quest names but without link or html. To make it more obvious that they're unguidable quests.

suggestions and corrections only please. No idle talk.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
The woodcutters (Swine Trouble) are not in the bestiary. Might be handy for people to know if they want to early-raid for the bow.
I generated a page for them: Woodsman
They currently appear under "Unique Enemies" in the Bestiary, although there are actually two of them. If you think this is inappropriate, just change the rarity entry. Also feel free to add further descriptive text.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Great stuff. I saw you added them to Swine Trouble, I also added them to the Whitetower Valley location page.

Drunk3nSmilez

pertaining to the fix with A Shady Travelers prices, why not simply add a note at the bottom of the page that mentions the price percentages you spoke of until/if it can be properly fixed.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Shady Traveller note added.

For most of the game US not UK English is used (honor vs honour) but the Shady fellow, at least in the Wiki, is English not American (Traveller vs Traveler). Can we confirm his in-game name?

VDX_360

Staff member
Quick one:
The gem list doesn't list the quest A Primal Forge as an use for small diamonds.
Small diamonds are used to make Adamantine weapons after the quest is complete.
Note: while the diamonds aren't technically used in the actual quest, the same can be said for emeralds in minotaur quest, but the latter is listed.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Added the Primal Forge & Ankh of Life to the "quests" of the Small Diamonds so they now appear in Gems.

They were already in the notes section of Small Diamonds, I added them as quests. Hopefully this won't break anything else in the system.

Arcanmaster

Speed and crit chance columns in off hand list are useless. Off hand weapons often have armor bonus. I think list of off hand weapons must have column for armor bonus.
Drop from undead witches
Drop from undead witches
Drop from undead witches
Winter Wail is renamed and have better characteristics now.
Reward for 'lost of legion'(way with 3 int and 25 rep checks)(rumour)
Dark essence from dark pool before clearing pool with winter wall and killing the witches and 3 int check and being Rogue(pure characteristics without skill bonus)(rumour)
Fourth general skill
Enchanted Vulcan bow has better characteristics now
Drop from Prince of Hell
Found in secret room in 'temple of sleepers'
Reward for 'path of deer'
Drop from Prince of Hell
Reward for 'lost of legion'(attack the fort)
Found in chests in 3 level of lannegar mine
Found in secret room in 'temple of sleepers'
Reward for 'father of wolfs'
Reward for quest 'temple of sleepers'
Found two in chests in 'gorge of silent hill'
I have heard rumours about new helm(3 int and 25 varannari rep check in new quest) and new poison.
All other items l have found by myself.
P. S. There are items, which I found in game but did not find in wiki, and places or quests where I found this items in spoiler.

Last edited: