Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Duck123

Loreseeker
Cuckoorex":1m0t9ntr said:
Wiki description for the Crown of Galade's notes section says that the Crown is the only wearable item that has +2 Intellect, but the newly added Girdle of Supreme Intellect also grants +2 Intellect.
It says the only item that gives plus 2 intellect and can be worn by non-mages, no fix necessary

Andre27

Loreseeker
Duck123":rjflt4xw said:
Cuckoorex":rjflt4xw said:
Wiki description for the Crown of Galade's notes section says that the Crown is the only wearable item that has +2 Intellect, but the newly added Girdle of Supreme Intellect also grants +2 Intellect.
It says the only item that gives plus 2 intellect and can be worn by non-mages, no fix necessary
A fix WAS necessary, I just fixed it before you checked.

Exolisher

I got 3 Trait point from turning Lv21... I think it will be nice to see it added on wiki :D

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Exolisher":2aepwxld said:
I got 3 Trait point from turning Lv21... I think it will be nice to see it added on wiki :D
What exactly do you mean? The fact that you get 3 trait points instead of 2 after level 15? That's already documented in Game Mechanics section Level.

Exolisher

MikeB":faargjcs said:
Exolisher":faargjcs said:
What exactly do you mean? The fact that you get 3 trait points instead of 2 after level 15? That's already documented in Game Mechanics section Level.
Ah that's right i forgot my bad